Our community-based Outpatient Counselling Clinic supports individuals in the Halifax area
We provide support to individuals unable to attend an inpatient program, transitioning back into home and work after our inpatient program, or who are beginning the road to recovery while going about their day-to-day lives.
Our clinic staff develop comprehensive care programs for the unique requirements of every client, giving the crucial extra assistance they need to stay on track.
- Treatment and case management
- Individual and group counselling for individuals with substance abuse, sex addiction, mental health challenges, or PTSD
- Individual or group sessions focusing on emotional regulation using Dialectic Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Trauma-focused groups using Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT).
- Transition planning and case management for individuals returning to their communities, changing employment, continuing their education, or finding suitable housing.
- Counselling for individuals who are impacted by a family member, partner, or friend’s addiction.
Online and in person sessions are available.
- Substance abuse screening and assessments
- Urine drug testing: scheduling and reporting